Fall Concert Monday October 19th 8:00pm
Alberta Kimball Auditorium
Required Dress Rehearsal for ALL CHOIRS 6:30-7:30pm on Monday the 19th
This is going to be a fantastic fall concert featuring songs of travel! Invite your friends and family!
- All students need to wear black closed-toe dress shoes
- All guys need to wear black socks with their dress shoes
- Dresses that need to be hemmed should be back at school on Monday.
- Students need to pay their uniform fee (if they have not done so already at the school bank) and take their uniforms home by the 19th.
Parent Help Needed (please email me if you're available to help)
- Fold Programs any time during the day on Monday the 19th
- Hand Out Programs Monday the 19th 7:30-8:00pm
Webster Stanley Concert
We are performing at the Webster Stanley Choir Concert on Thursday, October 22nd at 7:00pm. Students who want to sing should show up at 5:30 at the *brand new* Webster Auditorium so we can practice with the Webster Students. I expect all ONHS Choirs students to perform. However, this is an optional concert (I in general steer clear of multiple concerts in one week). If a student is not planning to attend I want them to complete an alternate assignment. If your student cannot perform please email me by this Friday.
Madrigals Boot Camp
Madrigal singers need to be at North this Tuesday-Thursday from 7:00-8:15 for Bell Boot Camp. By the end of this week we'll be pros at playing bells!
I will be using Canvas as my grading system for this year. Please check Canvas for the most up-to-date grades. As a reminder I will NOT be at conferences on Monday the 19th. Please plan to visit me this Thursday from 4-7 or set up an alternate time next week. Thanks.
The Hansens orders will be delivered after school on Tuesday, October 20th. Please make sure you've arranged a way to pick up all of your orders.
Stay tuned for an itinerary on our March Chicago trip!
Thanks and see you next Monday at our concert!