Thank you to all of you who helped or attended our production of Les Misérables. This was our highest selling show since the Grand put in the suite seats in the balcony and we sold out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! I am so grateful for all of the help and support, and I am extremely proud of every student who participated in the cast, crew, or pit orchestra!
SOLO AND ENSEMBLE
This Saturday Oshkosh West is hosting the Wisconsin School Music Association district solo and ensemble festival. Below is a link to important information for the students who are performing at the festival. All students who are not performing at the festival should be performing at our Clinic after school at North on March 2 or our Recital at Evergreen at 4pm on March 9.
On the day of the festival students should:
- Dress up nicely--dress shirts and ties, dress pants, dress shoes and the like. No jeans, leggings, athletic shoes or clothing, t-shirts or short skirts.
- Arrive 45 mins. early to park and find their performance site
- Warm up at home first if possible. If not, then leave at least 20 minutes or more for you to warm up in the gym.
- Check in at least 10 mins. in advance with the room monitor at your site. Let them know you are there. Your accompanist will have your judge's copy (if you are singing an a cappella song check to make sure someone in your group has the judge's copy).
- Be prepared to introduce your song.
- Bring money if you plan on eating breakfast or lunch at the concessions stand (or need a snack).
- Bookmark the link below to have access to information at all times.
Solo & Ensemble Information Website
Director of Choirs and Vocal Activities
Music Department Chair
Oshkosh North High School
(920) 424-4020 Ext. 6174