We had many perfect scores and the following exceptional awards:
Exemplary Soloist Nominees:
- Koy Peerenboom - Tenor Solo
- Gabby Muller - Musical Theatre Solo
- Miranda Leggett - Musical Theatre Solo
- Angelika Halbach - Musical Theatre Solo
Exemplary Soloist Winners:
- Zoe Koth - Soprano Solo
- Dylan Ford - Musical Theatre Solo
- Emmeline Liske - French horn
Wednesday, May 17th - Music Awards Ceremony - Oshkosh North Auditorium 7:00 pm
* Students received a letter from me if they are receiving an award
* Parents, friends and relatives are encouraged to attend.
* This is not an ultra-formal even, however we encourage students to dress up. Students coming from sports/practices, come as you are!
* This is a wonderful ceremony to honor award winners, and all of our orchestra, choir and band seniors. Even if you are not getting an award, please still consider attending.
* The Music Parents will be hosting a reception in the lobby following the ceremony. Email Ellen Konrad if you can help! email@example.com
*ALL seniors in music receive recognition at this event
Thursday, May 18th - Spring Concert for ONHS BANDS - Webster Stanley 8:00pm
Support our friends in band!
Thursday, May 25th - ONHS Choirs Spring Concert - UW Oshkosh Music Hall Arts & Communications Building 8:00pm
Dress Rehearsal required for all singers 6:30-7:30pm (a cappella clubs at 6:00pm)
If you are a spring athlete please make sure you communicate with me about any conflicts. The concert is required but I can be flexible with students coming late.
All seniors will turn in their choir uniforms by June 1st
Sunday June 4th - Graduation. North HS Field House.
* All 9-12 students meet at 2:30 pm in the choir room. Ceremony begins at 3:30 pm and should be done by 5:00 pm.
* All choir students perform together for this event. (required)
* Seniors will warm-up with us, sing prelude music, and then line up to process in. Seniors need to tell the people next to them in the line-up that they will be there they are just performing. Seniors will process in and not sit down but process right up to the risers to sing. Students who are on stage (valedictorians, speakers) will go in between the raised platform and the risers as necessary. Band+choir students should work out with me which songs they will sing with which group.
* To receive full grade points for the event, students in grades 9-11 must stay after and turn your choir uniform in. (Should only take about 15 minutes) (non-seniors) Please bring a change of clothes and don't forget your garment bag.
* If your student cannot attend graduation because of another graduation in the family, please email me ASAP.